Monday, October 13, 2008

more bears



Well this is the season for babies. I made two more of my Aloha Bears for two friends that are having babies within the next couple of months...one girl and one boy. A friend of mine is going to see if she can get some of my bears in a little boutique here. It would be kind of nice to have someone else sell them for me. It sounds like I could make a few and they would sell them in their store. Then when they run out, they'll ask me to make a few more. So we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be cool! I noticed on the baby ticker that you are approaching only 10 weeks left. Wow! Seems to go by fast. You agree? It always seems to go faster when you're not the pregnant one:)
Tara

Malia said...

cute, cute, cute! - I still haven't figured out my baby room- I really need you here! You have such talent.:)