Thursday, October 16, 2008

life with the Wood family

Here's the latest from our household:

Haircuts for the boys. These are before pictures (after pictures are the following pictures).

Ethan got his first library card. Apparently when they are old enough to sign their name they can get a card. As you can see he is very excited about it.


And last is a video of Jude saying "Baklava"...a pastry that I was craving (a friend of mine's Greek family used to make this tasty dessert and thankfully Agnes Portuguese Bake Shop makes it here in Hawaii) and had to stop to get one. Jude and I were out spending some quality time together and enjoyed our pastry together. He was so cute saying the word that I had to video tape it.

2 comments:

Joc said...

They look great- and Jude is SO adorable!

Krista said...

I have a library card that looks like that too! Our library in Hilo was open-air. I was amazed to see an open-air library!

And that "baklava" was cute!