Wednesday, August 15, 2007

funny four


Happy Birthday Ethan! He has finally turned 4 today...he's talked about turning 4 for the past 7 months when he learned to say what his birthdate is and how old he will be turning. So now he can officially say that he is 4...although because of his height everyone thinks he's 5. We had a fun Cars themed party with Cars plates, car games, car cake and car party favors. It was a fun party with a few of his friends...and lots of car racing and other boy noises. At one point they were all out in the backyard in a huge dog pile and laughing their heads off. I love little kids birthday parties.

Ethan was so much more into his birthday this year. The whole day was just so exciting to him...so much so that he couldn't sit still pretty much the whole day. But I love that about my giggly little boy...he has such an excitement for life.

Ethan is still laying awake in bed because he can't wait to play with his new toys...and he just informed Jason that his birthday is tomorrow too. Jason told him no it's just one day each year, to which he applied "I think it's 10 days." I wonder where he got that idea from??

4 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! It's fun watching you grow!

Joc said...

Erin- that cake is awesome! I'm going to hire you to do our cakes one day. *grin*
Happy Birthday Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! Great cake, Mom!

Malia said...

Happy Birthday Ethan, the Powers Princesses missed the fun boy party this year! I can't believe you are so old, you were just a cute little toddler when I first met you. I hope our little Luke will be a funny, sweet little boy like you are. Love, Malia