Sunday, August 05, 2007

shoo fly don't bother me...


I'm glad that Jason still enjoys my sense of humor (my dad always says it comes from my mom's side of the family) and doesn't find it annoying....yet. I definitley believe that laughter benefits our well-being...and it burns a few calories too....so laugh, it's good for you.

One day last week I was out shopping and found this fake ice cube with a fly in it and thought how funny that would be to put in Jason's drink to see how he reacts. So I tried it out the other night for dinner and was trying not to say anything or make it obvious by my weird smirks. Let's just say his reaction was....really no reaction at all but if you know Jason that fits his personality (besides he said if you could of heard what he was saying inside of his head...) If he jumped up and screamed while throwing his cup across the room, it would have been a little out of character. But it was still funny none the less...I just keep telling him how boring life would be without me...tee, hee.

No comments: