Monday, December 01, 2008

photo fun - December 1

I have joined my friend Rebecca in her December Photo Project 2008. She has done this for a few years but this is my first year to sign up. Anyway the idea is to post a picture of the day, each day, until Christmas. Hopefully I will remember to keep up with it. But I thought it would be fun to see a little glimpse of each of our days here in Hawaii.

December 1:
A Ginger flower

Christmas holiday elsewhere: cold/snow, gray, sweaters, socks, hot beverages, fires in the fireplace, evenings inside...

Christmas here in the islands: warm/sunny, green, shorts, slippers (flip-flops), surfing Santas, cold drinks with lots of ice, days at the beach.

2 comments:

RT said...

Hawaii is an amazing, beautiful, different world from the one I experience in the midwest. I love it that you're taking time to show us what you see everyday.

By the way, your pregnant body is super cute. I'm glad you were caught in a shot from the pervious post--you look beautiful!

Joc said...

Hey- I just signed up to do it too, although I haven't blogged about it yet! It's so fun, and will be quite the challenge!