Thursday, December 04, 2008

December 4

Well this isn't a picture but a video still counts right? This is our annual lighting of the tree at the local hospital. Yes, I did say hospital. They have trolley rides, instrumental bands, free food, choirs and other fun stuff. It's our third year to go and it's really a lot of fun.

Treelighting

Funny side-story from the night...I went to use the restroom in the hospital after our trolley ride and the closest entrance was the ER. As I was waddling up to the doors a man came running over and with a frantic look said "Ma'am, are you looking for the birthing center? I can get you a wheelchair." I said "Oh, no, actually I was just looking for the bathroom." He kind of laughed and said "Oh sorry".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, funny story. Glad you were only looking for the bathroom, but I guess you are probably going to be looking for the birthing center soon, right?

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Tara