Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15


Washing Baby Clothes

Well it started with the dream I had last night...I had the baby...and it was a BOY! Not that we wouldn't want another boy but poor thing would have a lot of pink to wear and would have a very girly name. So I woke up this morning and decided today is the day I will start washing baby clothes, sheets, towels to prepare for this little girl...I do only have 2 weeks til the due date. For some reason I can't be one of those moms that is deciding on the name on the way to the hospital or likes to be "surprised" on the gender. I am a planner (well God is ultimately the one in control but you know what I mean). So now that the 0-3 month clothes have been washed, name picked out, baby items are bought, baby room set up and the bag is pretty much packed...she can come whenever she wants.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're so close! I can't wait to see her and hear her name! Love all that pink!

Joc said...

I love the stripes. Praying for you!

ERH said...

Hope these last few weeks/days go by quickly and can't wait to see and hear about your new baby GIRL soon! Praying for you.

Jess said...

Ok...you put me to shame girlfriend! You are so on top of it! Can't wait to see pictures!

Tabitha said...

So exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing pics too! Hooray for girls ... I've had moments of fear that we were informed wrong on our little girl's gender ... good for you that you're all ready!! I know you can't wait to meet her!!!