Wednesday, November 26, 2008

and the baking begins...


Fortunately we were invited over to a friends house for Thanksgiving tomorrow, so as far as baking goes...this is about all I'm going to do (I just have to make my families traditional sweet potato and cranberry dish...which I have been craving). Ethan helped me make these yummy sugar cookies that have become our holiday cookie now.

I found these cute (or should I say handsome) aprons at a local craft fair, so the boys can help me out in the kitchen now and be less messy than before. And Ethan's favorite part about making these cookies is the egg yolk "paint" that he gets to use to add the color.

For some reason sugary things still make me nauseous during this pregnancy but my sweet tooth hasn't disappeared, so sometimes I have to suck it up and make that sacrifice of feeling a little sick so that I can indulge in a sweet treat....or two...well usually three.

No comments: