Friday, November 07, 2008

snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...

...that's what little boys are made of...and lots of dirt. Somehow whenever my boys go outside, no matter how long (30 seconds, 5 minutes, 2 hours), they come back looking a lot like this. They are boys through and through and love to play in dirt...and this time a little water too because that makes MUD!

Posted by Picasa

Check out his uni-brow...yes, that is all dirt. Actually the camera didn't even capture how dirty he really was. And the reason why he looks like a deer caught in the headlights is because I told him to look natural...he was giving me that "say cheese" face that made him look like someone was pinching him. I'm not sure which face is better. The "natural" one or the "I'm being pinched" one.

No comments: