Wednesday, November 19, 2008

prego belly update picture


This is me at 34 weeks and 2 days...yes, I am counting down the days til the due date. The great thing about this time is that I get the serious nesting itch (not something I'm known for...major cleaning). Ethan now asks me every morning "Mommy what are the chores for this morning". Yes I have a list and I enjoy checking them off as I go...I guess Ethan thinks it's fun as well. So far the freezer has been cleaned out, the grout on the kitchen counter has been scrubbed and bleached, I've organized the toy bins, vacuumed behind the couch cushions, cleaned all of our ceiling and floor fans, Jason has helped me rearrange the furniture in the boys room & the baby's room (for some reason things feel clean and new when they get moved around) and much more that probably isn't very interesting.

Thankfully this little girl is healthy and very active and so far the pregnancy has been pretty normal. We are all looking forward to her arrival in a few weeks. Ethan likes to constantly feel her move and tell me how big I am getting....usually his comments go something like "wow mommy your belly is getting so big" and then he pokes my belly button because he is fascinated with the fact that it now sticks out. Jude will every once in a while say "kiss it mommy" and give me a big kiss on the belly. And Jason....well he's a man so he will be more interested when the baby is actually here. But he has been wonderful about helping me out in any way I need, do the nighttime routine with the boys so I can sit down and put my feet up, give me a back rub or run out to the store if I get a craving.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how pretty and glowy you are!

When I was pregnant with Fuller, my belly button never popped out. I think I have a deeper button than most people. And I wonder if my belly button will pop this pregnancy? Fuller still thinks that is where the baby will come out and tried to feed him pizza via my belly button.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...thanks for the belly shot. It's sad not being able to see you every week, so I miss out on watching your pregnancy grow and change. You are all baby and soooo cute! I can't wait for her to arrive. For some reason I picture her with lots of dark hair. Love you!
Tara

Joc said...

You look fab! I can't hardly wait to 'meet' her! :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Will be fun to call her by name and not "the baby girl". Mom H

Anonymous said...

Wow Erin you've really gotten the nesting bug. I usually get it but this time, well its started late. Only today have I pulled out all the baby stuff to wash and organize. Whoa, its a little overwhelming, especially since I'm washing girl and boy stuff. (we don't know what we're having) And I'm only 18 days till be due date. Yup I'm counting down too of course! I wish my house had gotten that kind of cleaning, that sounds great. Oh and your picture is very cute. Love that pregnant belly!

Jess said...

You do pregnant so well - I wish I had that kind of time and energy! It's all I can do to keep up with work and Jonas! Can't wait to see picts of your baby girl!

mrsidotf said...

Erin, I did not know you had a blog!! It is so good to see you. Not to long for your little girl!!! Girls are so much different from boys!
Kerry