Sunday, October 28, 2007

oh no...



...the sewing urge is hitting again....and it's pretty bad this time. I have some projects in mind and I found some great fabrics....at a really great price. So if my finished products turn out okay I might post some pictures. Hopefully this will be fun and enjoyable.
But my dream has always been to make things to sell....kind of like a side business. Not to own my own store but maybe through someone else's store, my own website, etc. We'll see...my dream may quickly fade when I hit those two big road blocks "this is taking way too long to make" or "it didn't turn out like I thought it would".

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

I'm excited to see what you're going to make! The pink & brown fabric is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you. You didn't even mention this when we talked. I am very curious as to what you will make with these also. Your bro would like the Texas theme-ha--ha. Mom H

Anne said...

Cute! Where are you finding your fabric? I have a terrible time with that here. I miss all those big fabric stores on the mainland...

Anonymous said...

OK. We're all curious to know what you're going to make. Want to come over and use my machine? :) I still need to fix the hem on my curtains. My excuse would be, "It never turns out the way it's supposed to."
Tara