Wednesday, October 17, 2007

back home

Aged to Perfection!
Jeffry and his sweetie.
Tara and I had a lot of fun hanging-out time...watching movies, eating chocolate, staying up way too late talking, eating chocolate (oh wait, I already said that), shopping at Target...
That is our "new" brunette sister...we're not sure what her real hair color is anymore. But I must say I like this color.
Kyle took this picture...that's why we all have double chins.

The big party!
My cute little nephew...
...and my one and only (cutie pie) niece.
My parents...dry and warm after their polar bear swim in the Meremac River on our float trip. Maybe it's too soon to make jokes and laugh about that.
Well I'm back now from St. Louis and I still can't believe how quickly my time went there. I am so glad I was able to go and surprise my mom for her birthday and make some great memories with my family. What a fun time we had!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! sniff...snifff....sigh
miss you

Tara

Anonymous said...

Ditto Tara's comment. Except make the WAHHHH's much longer. Had a great time. Thanks Jason again for holding down the fort while we partied. Mom H

Joc said...

It looks like you had such a good time! And I loved hearing your laugh on that video. :)