Wednesday, October 10, 2007

pledge

This is Ethan saying the Pledge of Allegiance...I love when little kids try to say big words. I was teaching this to Ethan before we did school each day, and he's such a kid of routine that if I forget he will remind me. He loves to memorize things and just absorbs things like crazy. I must say he is a fun student to have.



*side-note: please excuse the school mess on the table...it would be nice if there was an editing software that can delete backgrounds...or a software that would just delete clutter in real life would be even better.
**another side-note: he is facing a little paper flag that you can't see in the video...just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! He is talking so much better than the last time he was here. Well done Ethan. Mimi