Friday, July 27, 2007

yummy salsa

With fresh mango...soooo goooood!

Well I couldn't wait until I grew some fresh cilantro, so I saw some at the grocery store and bought it. Even though salsa doesn't go with the menu tonight (turkey and rolls)...I had to make some. I had some fresh mango as well and threw that in my batch (Jason isn't a fan of mango)...my mouth is watering just writing about it.


My recipe for salsa isn't special but I'll list what I threw in it.


-2 Roma tomatoes

-2 T diced onions

-cilantro (chopped)

-dash of lime juice

-1 T of chilies (out of a can, I cut fresh ones before and vowed never to do that again...so canned will do)

-diced fresh mango


Throw it all together and wah-laa...tasty fresh salsa!

1 comment:

Clay said...

your salsa looks good. i was thinking about that fruit salsa you make with the cinnamon tortilla chips...that is good! AND i was thinking about the rolls you make...is it too intense to put that recipe on the blog?