Tuesday, July 24, 2007

for book lover's

I found this great site to find the cheapest deal for used books. I'm not a fanatic when it comes to books but there are times I want to order books on line and I would so much rather buy it used. The problem lies with the cost of shipping...sometimes it's not worth it to buy used because you still have to pay for shipping which ends up being the same price as new anyway. So anyway onto this great site...
http://www.cheapestbookprice.com/

It gives a list of sites that have the book you want (and the price they are selling it for) and then it offers coupons for different discounts. I just bought a used book ($14 value) for 7 bucks and then didn't have to pay for shipping. It's great.

So maybe many of you know of this site already but for people like me who love bargains....I wanted to pass it along.

4 comments:

John Ottinger III (Grasping for the Wind) said...

You could also check out booksprice.com. It searches the major online dealers in both the new and used sections. It also is really simple to use.

Anne said...

Thanks for the tip. I bookmarked it.

Momathon said...

Erin, have you tried Paperbackswap.com? It's very cool!

livinginthemidwest said...

john & jeanne - Thanks for the tips on other sites. I have checked them out and will bookmark them also.