Thursday, July 19, 2007

i'm a country boy



Believe it or not Jude is wearing his Grandpa's jeans...the jeans Dwight wore when he was a little boy. He is the 5th Wood boy to wear them...or at least he just tried them on. It's a bit too hot here to wear jeans but I had to put them on him before he got too big. So to top it all off he is also wearing the shirt Jason wore as a little boy with "I'm a country boy" on the front.

Is that a 'country boy' pose or what...he even has the little farmers tan.

3 comments:

Joc said...

Erin, I love it so much! I'll have to show Matthew- he'll get such a kick out of it! He looks right at home in those country clothes...he's really must be a southern boy at heart. :)

Anonymous said...

Those jeans are so cute! All worn in and everything! I guess it takes 5 different boys wearing them to get them to be worn in like that! I love that Jason's family has passed them down to you. And he really does look at home in those country clothes!

Anonymous said...

Erin ...that is just to cute.....I can't believe Jude is big enough for them....so neat!