Wednesday, July 18, 2007

'ice cream cheeks'


We have rediscovered an old favorite treat recently...Rice Krispy Treats. Since Jason isn't a fan, I thought I would make a pan of them while he was away this week. Ethan would ask 20 times a day if he could have one. But for some reason Rice Krispy Treat sounded to him like 'ice cream cheeks'. I would explain to him that it was actually Rice Krispy Treats and have him repeat after me each word. But a few minutes later he would once again call them 'ice cream cheeks'. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, based on the title and a quick glance at your picture I thought you were going to talk about rice crispy ice cream sandwiches, which is something that my mom made us when we were kids. But no marshmallows- you use karo syrup and peanut butter. It is soooooo good.

Joc said...

That is so funny, Erin, and so cute! Matthew's been away all week too- I should give you a call sometime!