Tuesday, April 01, 2008

the language of Jude

Just in case you don't catch it, Jude is saying "Clifford the Big Red Dog"...and this is not an April Fools joke...you just have to listen carefully.




I've just started realizing lately that Jude has a way bigger vocabulary than I thought he had...such as today he was saying "awesome mommy" or his famous phrase "I dunno". The problem is not many can interpret what exactly his vocabulary is, which is beginning to really frustrate him (he tends to say it over and over until we can figure out what he's saying). But if I listen carefully and watch what he is looking at, I can sort of figure out what he is saying...just like "Clifford the Big Red Dog" being a recent discovery. He had been saying it, but up until yesterday I had no idea what "iifuu-da-dog" meant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious! Mom H