Wednesday, April 23, 2008

are we famous in Japan?

Today the boys and I were stopped by Japanese tourists who were "asking" if they could take pictures with us. This weird phenomenon happened when we first moved here and a couple of Japanese girls wanted pictures with Ethan. I felt flattered that they thought he was so cute, but now it's a bit weird to me. So while we were at the beach park today we were taking a photo session with a bus full of Japanese tourists. They didn't speak any English but kept pointing as one by one each of them got their picture with us. How weird that we are going to be in a bunch of photo albums in Japan.

1 comment:

Joc said...

I'm totally cracking up over here about this. That really is hilarious. I bet you even make it in pictures on the walls too. So funny!