Tuesday, February 09, 2010

where does the time go?

I have so many things I've wanted to post over the past couple of weeks...funny sayings from Jude, pictures of my kids, thoughts I've been thinking, what I've been learning...and then time keeps passing by. So until I can get some good blogging time there won't be any deep thoughts or insightful learning posted here. But I will leave you with a funny Jude saying, a video of Ethan and a picture of my crazy little girl (in no particular order) to show that we are still alive and doing well. Enjoy!

1. Here's the Jude saying for the week:

Jude (in a very excited voice): Mommy! Can I have an ice pickle?

Me: (thinking to myself..."what in the world is an ice pickle?")

Jude: um, Shanti has...um, ice...um, can I have a ...

Me: Do you mean a popsicle?

Jude: Yes!

2. Ansley discovered the suitcase this week. So much fun! Sit in it, then get out, then repeat...who knew?



3. Ethan came up to me and sang this song....


...then told me that he just sang Happy Birthday in Japanese. Huh? How did he know that? He learned it in Awanas because his teacher is Japanese and they have been talking about missionaries in Japan. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I knew it was good to learn a language when you are young--but Japanese? Impressive!! I think Ansley is saying it is time to go see the grandmas--right Sue? I love ice "pickles" too Jude. Way too cute. Mimi

Ryan said...

I love how he says "It's Japanese" so matter of fact--like of course I'm singing in Japanese, doesn't everyone?