Thursday, February 25, 2010

puppy love

Our neighbor's dog had puppies recently and they let the boys take one (or two) home to "babysit" it for a while. They LOVE these puppies and ask everyday to go over and see them. They especially enjoy the times they get to "babysit" them. Jude was hanging out with little Lily here and letting her take a nap while he had his snack. Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen? If not take a closer look.
I think she wants us to keep her. Not that we have room for a pet or that our landlords will let us have a furry pet (unless we're babysitting their puppies for them).
And these two rascals (the dogs that is) are her brothers. They weren't quite as cuddly as little Lily but I think my boys enjoyed the energy and playfulness that they had. They gave a better respresentation of what puppies do...whine, chew and poop (thankfully we have tile floor)...and helped me to remember the reality of having a furry little pet. Not that I don't ever want one but with the stage that I'm in, I don't need any more whining, chewing or pooping (that I have to clean up) right now. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute--both the boys and puppies. Glad they had the chance to see puppies and all that you have to do for upkeep. Mom