Saturday, November 21, 2009

pumpkin doughnuts

We made pumpkin doughnuts last year and have decided to make this a tradition...making them the Saturday before Thanksgiving. It would be a fun Thanksgiving tradition but it would be a bit much to make these plus do all the rest of the cooking and baking that goes on that day...since it is a bit time consuming and messy. But I must say all of the time and mess is so worth it. My boys love these as well and Jason loves me so much that he even tried a "bite". So if you would like the recipe, I posted it on a recipe blog (last year) that I have with some friends of mine.

2 comments:

joc said...

I was JUST thinking that I needed to make those again. They were so, so good! What a great idea to make them on Thanksgiving...

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!!!! Mom H