Friday, January 07, 2011

quick re-cap

I think I will rename this blog Catching up with the Wood Family because I always seem to be behind. But here we are...Christmas and New Years Eve.Ethan couldn't stop talking about his stocking. Glad it was such a big hit.
Jude very excited to open some Legos.Ansley putting on every gift she received...she is one girl who loves her accessories.

We call this the fondue before the storm. People go nuts-o over fireworks here...or I call them bombs. We had things falling off our walls, so much smoke outside that we couldn't see the neighbors house across the street yet through it all our kids slept through it. Anyway back to our fondue, it's our tradition every year...cheese fondue, oil for the meat fondue and most important chocolate fondue. Yum-o!

1 comment:

Joc said...

I'm always catching up too :) And fondue is such a fun tradition. I may have to steal that when my boys get older.