Thursday, April 08, 2010

organizing kick

Well maybe not a major organizing kick because purchasing organizing containers is quite expensive. So I just tackled my sewing stuff since that was taking over our closet and bedroom floor (small house equals lack of storage options)...plus I had to drag everything out to find what I needed every time I wanted to sew something. It's quite fun to have a place for every little thing using cute little drawers and cubbies and plastic organizers...I think being a professional organizer would be such a fun job.


BEFORE:
AFTER:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive!! Could be your first customer. Mom

joc said...

We should go into business together. :)

Ryan said...

That's funny Joc said that--I was thinking as I read your post, Erin, that Joc would love to do the same thing. I would hire you!

valthecraftygal said...

Very very good! I plan on tackling something once a week this summer and taking pics! great job!