Tuesday, September 22, 2009

snort face




Not sure why kids go through this stage of scrunching up their faces and blowing in and out of their nose really fast...well maybe it's just my kids that do this. But it's almost like a developmental milestone for my kids. I remember when each of them went through this stage, and every time it makes us all laugh...which is maybe why Ansley does it all the time. It's definitely a sure way to get attention from everyone.

And just so you know that her face didn't get stuck like that, here's a picture with her bro Ethan...and a normal looking expression/smile.

4 comments:

Rebekah Crossman said...

SO sweet. Parker did those faces as well. So you are not alone. She is growing up so fast. I love your bangs, it makes me wonder if I should do that again.

Jonesey said...

Yep, Josie did it too. Lots because the boys would come and do the snort face at her.

It cracks us up.

I think all the boys did it too but sadly I can't remember their baby days anymore!!!!

Emily @ Live Renewed said...

So funny! You're daughter is too cute!

Joc said...

okay, she looks JUST like Jude!