Friday, September 04, 2009

beach lover

This one is a bit long but if you want to see a cute little baby crawling around at the beach, it's worth the watch. She has finally stopped eating the sand every second she gets and now just seems to enjoy the freedom to go where she wants...or until she goes a little too far into the water. If you watch til the end you can see Jason throw his cup, full of soda, up the beach to rescue Ansley from a wave...okay it's not that dramatic but I didn't remember him doing that until I watched the video again. She's a little timid of the water but instead of high tailing it out of there when a wave comes, she just freezes and then gets all wet.



My little "surfer" My treasure hunter

My little water baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another kiddo that isn't afraid of the water. When do swim lessons begin? Very cute--as always. Loved the tossed soda--nice going Jason. Mom H