Friday, July 24, 2009

last day of school


Today we finished Kindergarten. Congratulations Ethan! What an accomplishment! I am so proud of you for finishing strong.

I have enjoyed being your teacher and am so thankful that I was able to see you grow in so many ways and learn so many new things this year. What a gift to be able to rejoice with you in your accomplishments and encourage you to persevere through the challenges. I pray that God will give me wisdom in how to teach and challenge you so that you will grow in knowledge and understanding of our great God and His world around you. I am excited to see what the next year will bring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ethan for your accomplishment and perseverance. I hope you love to learn about God's world and His Creation. I also hope you learn to think Christianly. Love ya, Mimi

Alli said...

How exciting! Congratulations to you both. I've enjoyed reading about Ethan's learning journey and look forward to the new days ahead.