Wednesday, July 22, 2009

9th anniversary

What happens when your water is shut off for 24 hours (because your neighbor's yard is flooding due to a crack in a pipe), it's super humid and hot, and you have anniversary plans to have a babysitter and go out to dinner to celebrate? You feel disgusting (due to lack of a shower), cancel your plans (but plan to reschedule) and kiddo's and all go out to dinner because dirty dishes are piled up in the sink (due to lack of water to wash them). So I will leave you with some "blast from the past" photos and when we get out to celebrate our anniversary, I will get a nice (showered and cleaned up) photo.
Newly engaged, giddy and all spiffied upOur first snow as a married couple...15 minutes later it melted...we did live in the south then. Yes, that is Jason without facial hair...my little sugar honey sweetie babyYoung and crazy in love...or is that just crazy

My first and last time I went hunting...the things you do when you're in love...we actually scared off all living creatures because we just sat there and talked and laughed the whole time...but I still say I went hunting.

Jason meeting my parents for the first time and celebrating his birthday...wow, my face hurts from just looking at all the smiling we did.

4 comments:

valthecraftygal said...

Love it! Congrats! And you made me smile too! and you look like a very pretty Marlo Thomas in the first pic!!!

Joc said...

awww. LOVE the pics. Happy Anniversary!

And you're a better woman than I... I won't even pretend to want to go hunting with M.

Miss you!

Malia said...

How fun! We had to really study the picture of Jason with no facial hair- he looks so different. Are you sure that's him? :) Happy anniversary and I hope you have water.

Anonymous said...

What a memorable anniversary! Loved the pictures. Can't believe how young you all look--not that you have changed that much. I will stop while I am ahead. Glad we didn't scare Jason away with those glasses. Mom H