Thursday, March 05, 2009

brothers


My friend came to pick up Ethan for Awanas and Jude turned to me with the above look...but a little more puppy dog-ish...and said:

"Mommy, I want Ethan."

Brotherly love is a sweet thing to see, even through their times of quarreling. I'm glad they enjoy each others company so much. It will be fun to see how a little sister fits into their play times as she grows up. She already gets a lot of their attention when she is awake, and I usually find a train or two tucked away in her bouncy seat when I go to pick her up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sad look. Mom H

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze his cheeks and then take him down to the beach and drive cars on the sand:)

Auntie Tara

Jess said...

I love that the boys give her trains and cars to play with - Jonas likes to throw his football at Emma Grace and then uses his sweet voice and says "awww, sissy!" Big brothers are the best! :) Ansley is blessed!