Wednesday, February 04, 2009

photo shoot

Don't worry, pretty soon I will start posting other things besides pictures of Ansley. But I was taking some pictures for her announcement and thought they were too cute. After some cropping this one might be the one.


This one is sweet.


Then I thought with the black and white it was hard to tell that she had pink on her shirt and that she was actually a little girl. So I found a little hair band that someone had given us and this is what she thought about it...


So I thought maybe we should just try a color picture without the hair band.

Yeah, I was done by this point too.

3 comments:

Joc said...

Oh Erin those are adorable! I love them all- how will you ever choose?

Anonymous said...

I love the last one! She looks all girl in that one, "I'm bored with this. I want a nap." Too sweet.

Tara

Anonymous said...

I haven't been gone that long and she looks so big and so much older--gee maybe 3 months? Very cute. The b & w are great--just say "our daughter" in the announcement and see how smart people are or put some pink on the announcement. Mom H