Saturday, February 28, 2009

2 months



Well technically she will be two months tomorrow because there are only 28 days in February. But I will go ahead and say she is 2 months old today.

Not much new to report. She is making those cute baby cooing noises and she has been sleeping 9 hour stretches at night (except for last night). But other than that she's just doing the baby thing...eating, pooping, crying and sleeping.

We also just got a Bumbo seat and as you can see by the picture she just LOVES it. She does look so big in it though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleeping through the night already! That's great!

Anonymous said...

She looks so big. Happy birthday Ansley. Mimi

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie!! I love the picture of her smiling. And the one of her crying in her seat. I just know she wanted her Auntie Tara to come and pick her up and hold her. (I sooooo wish I could). She's changing so much and so quickly.

Auntie Tara