Friday, June 06, 2008

last day of pre-school


Yesterday we finished up pre-school with Ethan. He is now officially a Kindergartner. We will probably take a month off and then start Kindergarten...so that when baby comes we can take our "summer" then. Ethan was a great student this year and I am excited to see what he will learn next year. His enthusiasm and desire to learn helped this year to be a great experience for me also...that and of course God being with us every step of the way. So I am looking forward to starting up his Kindergarten year and Ethan is excited about the little end-of-school party we are having after dinner...with some special dirt cups for dessert. Congratulations, Ethan, for finishing your first year of school!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations, Ethan, and to you, too, Erin! And, Erin, don't blink! He'll be 16 before you know it!!!! :-)

RT said...

Excuse me if I've asked this before (or perhaps I just *thought* it?), but what curriculum did you use for preschool? Or what did you piece together for the past year? Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Jess said...

I can't believe how grown up Ethan looks! He is such a boy now - when y'all left he was just a baby! Wow! Time really flies by - and now you are on number 3! It is amazing and so fun to watch your family grow. Enjoy your time "off" from school. Summers around here are only about 8 weeks - that seems so short - oh well, I have to remember it is a lot more than other professions.