Tuesday, March 18, 2008

bargain


I just have to say that Target is my favorite store to shop in. And as of right now we don't have one in Hawaii (coming Spring of 09). So when I go back to the mainland that is one request I have....to go to Target. I love to just browse around and look for great deals too. So I came across this comforter set that included comforter, sham, sheet set and bed skirt all 100% cotton. Someone had given us a trundle bed and it needed some bedding so even though it is a little girly for Jude's room it still fits in with the theme. And it will be great for guests. Guess how much it was on clearance? It used to be a $60 comforter set. And I got it for only $15! I love that store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! Where in Oahu is the Target store going to be located? Mom H

livinginthemidwest said...

I think only about 20 minutes away...over the mountain.