Wednesday, March 05, 2008

78 degrees to 10 inches of snow



Ethan quickly realized that diving into snow is way different that diving into the ocean...a little too cold.
Jude could barely walk through it because it was so deep...plus with all the layers he couldn't move very well anyway.

Yes you heard me right. That is mid-west weather for you. On Sunday we were enjoying the warm 78 degree weather and we were feeling right at home. Then yesterday it snowed 10-11 inches! But I'm so glad that it snowed while we were here. I love how crisp and clean it looks and how quiet and cozy it feels. I think I was probably the only 31 year old outside sledding and building snowmen. Of course today was about 40 degrees and a lot of it is melting, but it's probably better that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then maybe I am the only 60 year old sledding and building a snowman. Are we related? Mom H

Anonymous said...

You weren't the only 31 yr old out sledding. My kids and I were out too. ;)

your boys are soo big!! Robin