Monday, February 18, 2008

what are these?


These are socks. As I was packing and getting overwhelmed by the bulkiness of "winter" clothes I suddenly remembered that my flip-flops may not be the best choice for winter footwear...which is too bad because that is all I own now. So I had to dig around my drawer to find these. I almost forgot what socks were since it's been so long since I've worn them. I'm glad to know now that my feet will be warm...maybe a little outdated (I'm not sure if printed socks are very cool anymore)....and no, I will not be wearing socks with my flip-flops. I did purchase a clearance pair of shoes that cover my toes. Apparently "winter" shoes aren't as popular here so you can find pretty good prices.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are "patiently" waiting your arrival. Many prayers for you and your trip. Love, Mom H

Anonymous said...

The crib is set up. Ethan's bed is made. The bathroom is clean. Now we just need you! If you get stressed on the trip, just remember your sister is going to treat you to a massage!!!!
Tara