Wednesday, February 06, 2008

project crown


Two more orders filled. My friend wanted me to make some baby gifts for her friend and cousin. So she asked for Winnie the Pooh and blue camo...not my first choice but you have to do what the customer wants. So you can't tell in the pictures but the diaper bag has pockets all around the outside (front and sides) and the babies name is on the outside in a coordinating fabric.


She then wanted coordinating onesies and burpies (I forgot to take pictures of the Winnie the Pooh ones).

And I title this post "project crown" because I am saving up to get a crown put on my tooth...first gray hair and then this. Apparently, even with insurance, those babies are expensive. So the money I make from my projects goes toward a crown for my cracked tooth. I'm 1/8 of the way there! Not quite what I wanted to spend my money on but that is life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having a crown put on too. In fact I get the permanent one when you are here. Fun--huh? Mom H

Joc said...

Erin-that's so sad that you have to use your hard-earned money on a crown! Of course, perhaps I should say, what a blessing it is that you can make the money since you need a crown. :) I guess it's all in perspective.
Either way, though, very cute stuff. I'm not usually a pooh fan, but that bag is pretty cute.

Clay said...

Erin-
love it. you are doing a great job...fyi...winnie the pooh...not my top pick either. wow, i'm so impressed/glad that you are putting your talent to good use! miss you, wish i were there to craft with you- kat