Tuesday, November 13, 2007

bears, bears and bears...oh my!




These are some of my completed projects. The pink bear and burpee cloths are for a friend of mine who is having her first baby girl...after having 3 boys.

The blue one is for another friend of mine who had her baby about 8 months ago...I am a little late in getting the baby gift to her. But I like to think it's our little tradition....making something homemade for the first born baby and then getting it to them by the time the baby turns one (she made a beautful baby quilt for Ethan). So Sarah look for Wyatt's present in the mail sometime soon.

And after making two bears Ethan said that he really wanted one also. So we took a trip to the fabric store and he picked out what fabric he wanted...that is why there is also a Cars bear.

So far the sewing urge has not been squelched, so I am on to my next project...stay tuned.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Those are so cute!

Tabitha said...

Very cute! I know your friends will appreciate them b/c they're unique and handmade ... something no one else has. Great job, Erin!

RT said...

Great work, Erin! I LOVE the burp cloths--very cute!

Anonymous said...

They turned out so cute Erin. Proud of you girl. Are you taking orders? Mom H

Malia said...

I was just looking at Luke's bear this morning, thinking that it is so cute and always reminds me of you all. I loved the pink and brown one that you made too! Malia

Michelle Thomas Wiegers said...

What a great job on the bears Erin! Its so hard to find time to make cute crafty gifts, and so much fun when you make the time. Also I love those burp cloths, I'd hate for any spit up to get on those. Great gift idea too!

Momathon said...

Your bears are adorable. Where do you find the great fabrics? I lack the creativity gene, and never seem to be able to find cute fabrics.