Sunday, November 11, 2007

reminiscing

I was looking through old pictures on my computer (trying to organize a bit) and came across some pictures that I took right before we moved to Hawaii. My friends Ryan and Jocelyn drove around Chattanooga with me to get some pictures...what a great city. It definitely brings back fun memories and good times.
Our great little 100 year old house...that was 1/10 of what it would cost here in Hawaii. St. Elmo is a unique little neighborhood that truly gets the meaning of the word "community".


Many summer afternoons were spent at Coolidge park and fountain.


Many nights were spent strolling over The Walnut Street bridge...on dates with Jason or just hanging out with friends.
Ryan and Jocelyn do you remember the videographer that was filming that couple? That was a little weird.

The best Calzones you will ever taste and the most unique coffees...Chattanooga has the best coffee houses.

The Mudpie was where Jason and I first met...he asked if I knew where the bathroom was...weird pick-up line huh?
The Art District....I've never been to Italy but that's what this area reminded me of.

Where I saw my first and only opera The Elixir of Love....it was all in Italian but still amazing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does that seem so long ago? Good memories were made there. Mom H

Ryan said...

Yes, I do remember that day (and the weird videographer). And it does seem like so long ago--too long ago. We really miss you guys!
~Ryan

Joc said...

I remember too. That was a really fun thing to do with you. And yes, I remember that videographer too. You've got to come back again someday soon to visit all these places with such good memories! Although Coolidge Park is a little bit sad without that wonderful big tree! Miss you!

Krista said...

Didn't you and Jason meet at Covenant?

Anonymous said...

Pssst... I know who lives in your house now. They are a really cool family.

Tabitha said...

Those pics brought back lots of good memories for me too! Thanks, Erin!