Monday, November 26, 2007

my first customer



Business is open...sort of. I sold my first bear. It was for a friend of mine who wanted a gift for her 6 year old niece. So she asked if I could make a pink bear for her, and while I was out browsing for buttons and ribbon, I saw these cute little canvas totes that I thought would go so well with the bear...and what little girl doesn't want a cute tote. So I added the letter of her first name to the front and some ribbon around the top to coordinate. I added buttons made from coconuts for the bear's eyes (my friends request) which I actually like a lot better than the buttons I was using. So I'm now taking orders if anyone is interested.

3 comments:

Joc said...

That's so awesome, Erin! I'm gonna have to order one from you. I know MILLIONS of people (okay, only 3) having babies right now. :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute! What a great idea! I love the tote.
Tara

Anonymous said...

Will you email me info regarding cost/shipping? I love these bears--they're super cute. My email is my first name @ tredways.org. Thanks!

-RT