Friday, November 16, 2007

20 months

rub-a-dub-dub, Jude in a tub...

Well I thought I would give a little update on Jude....this may not be very interesting unless you are Jude' grandparents and aunts, so continue if you want. As the title says he is now 20 months and doing new things everyday. He says quite a few words...and about half can only be interpreted by me. He loves playing with his big brother...most of the time. Except for the occasional "I want that toy" conflict, he follows Ethan around like a little shadow. I usually hear Ethan saying to Jude "come on baby Jude follow me" and Jude will get up and follow his big brother wherever he goes. And yes Ethan still calls Jude, baby Jude...so we'll see how old they get before that stops...Ethan even called Jason "baby daddy" yesterday and then sheepishly grinned when he realized what he said.

Jude will also eat anything and everything and we always wonder where does it all go if their stomachs are supposed to be the size of their fists. He doesn't turn his nose up to much. Jude is also really good at waving and saying hi to whoever will respond back. And then once they say hi or wave he hides his head like he's embarrassed. Jude has tried to start the tantrum stage by falling down and whining when he doesn't get something...but so far we can just say "Jude do you want to go sit in your room?" to which he replies "no" and then gets over it and moves on. And if we do have to send him to his room he will run back there and sit in his rocking chair and wait until we come get him...I think he kind of sees it as a game. Some of you may ask "how did you get him to do that?"...I don't have a clue.

Jude is also our little cuddle-bug. He loves to snuggle and give hugs. I just finished his bear last night and gave it to him this morning to which he replied "ahh" and gave it a hug.


This is a video of Jude saying Ethan's name...ne-ne. I love to hear him say it and Ethan always tells him "Jude that is not my name. It's Ethan".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest little boy. I love the way he says his brother's name. Wow--20 months--where does the time go? Mom H