Thursday, September 06, 2007

photography 101




I let Ethan use the camera yesterday to see what a 4 year olds perspective was. I've seen other blogs where children take some pretty artsy pictures so I was curious to see what Ethan would take pictures of. He was very careful to set his toys up and take pictures...nothing was a random or thoughtless picture. It made me laugh to think of how this really described his personality. He is a very literal kid. Most of the time he likes to be told the answer rather than coming up with his own ideas...but he absorbs, repeats and retains information really well. He's not a high-maintenance kid but is really easy going. He finds joy in the simple things of life and doesn't need a lot to be entertained. I bet you could learn a lot from the pictures people take...that would be an interesting personality test.



These are a couple of portraits he took.

2 comments:

Tara Burnett said...

Hey! I finally figured out how to get the comments to work. I had to transfer my old password to google or something like that. I'm so excited. There were so many times I wanted to comment and I couldn't. Anyway, all that to say Ethan's pictures brought back memoriesof when Tyler would line his trains up to take pictures of them too. Of course, he was too close and they came out blurry, but that didn't stop him. Too funny!!

Krista said...

What a neat mom you are! Keep up the good work