Wednesday, September 01, 2010

1st day of school

My second grader. My second grader? Where does the time go. It seems like I was just starting preschool with him.And then my preschooler......whose upper lip started disappearing the more pictures I took......until I told him to smile really big and this is what he gave me....guess our first preschool lesson will be on how to smile a real smile for the camera.My boys...trying to smile but at the same time telling me it's too bright.Ethan started off with a little piano practicing. Notice that extra arm? Pesky little brother. Jude's first assignment...which he did all by himself. He was very excited to start preschool and made sure that he told anyone who cared to listen.
And then we had a little lunch out in the "school yard"...even their little sis tagged along. I packed them a lunch in their lunch bags just to make their first day of school fun.

Over all it was a good first day. I'm going to tweek the schedule a bit now that I can see how long each subject will take...and think of a few more "activities" for the under 2 crowd to keep busy with.

2 comments:

Jonesey said...

Congratulations all around!

Looks like a fun day. Packing a lunch is such a sweet idea and makes it feel fun.

Anonymous said...

It seems the only comment I make is "that is so cute". So why change a good thing--that is so CUTE!! I love the excitement of all of them as they prepare and complete their first day of school-- Mom