Saturday, September 25, 2010

birthday fun

Looking for treasures...rocks, shells, fish, hermit crabs but especially rocks. We have a great collection at home now.
Shark's Cove tide pools

The waves were a bit crazy beyond the tidepool walls, the waves would crash over and rush down like waterfalls.

Jude with his little sis who he adores.

Jason took the day off from work for my birthday and we all headed to the North Shore for some birthday splish-splashing fun. It was a great birthday...skype-ing with my mom and sisters for breakfast, hanging out with my hubby and kiddo's all day, going on a date that night while our friend D babysat for us and some lunches with some of my girlfriends. I feel blessed from God for my family, husband, kiddo's and great friends. What a great birthday!

3 comments:

Malia said...

Happy Birthday! I missed our shared adventure yet again. :( Ansley looks so grown up in these pictures. We are in Springfield, VA now- I will e-mail you the address soon. Love to you all!

ERH said...

So glad you had a great birthday with your precious family! Wish we lived close enough to celebrate with a cup of coffee or something.

Melissa said...

Hi Erin! Ran across your blog...oh, somewhere, I can't remember! I love getting a sense for your life in Hawaii - looks like a big adventure! We were with Julie Moss at our mutual sister's house in Aug., and she mentioned how she's enjoyed living near your posse. Blessings on you all!