Tuesday, August 03, 2010

bible study

I wanted to post a link to what our Bible study listened to on Wednesday. Joni Tada was the speaker and her message was so powerful, gospel centered and God glorifying. It helps to put suffering into perspective and see it for what it is...it's not about us. She is an amazing woman of God...not because she's perfect but because she is humble in her weakness (of sin) and yet so rich in her understanding of God's purpose for her. If you have half an hour of free time in your evening do listen...it will definitely get you thinking. Click here.

1 comment:

joc said...

Wow, I haven't heard that name in years! I will definitely listen to this soon. I remember watching a movie of her life when I was little (like Ethan's age)and it made such a huge impact on me.