Thursday, December 03, 2009

Day 3

baby monkey
If I happen to stand still for longer than 2 seconds these days, this little girl manages to pull herself up on my legs and hold on with an amazingly strong grip. This is particularly tricky when I am in the kitchen trying to cook and I need to move from the stove to the sink or the sink to the refrigerator. Ansley isn't real coordinated with her walking skills yet so if I move it has to be very slow...more like a shuffle...so I don't knock her over. And it also means that I can't wear anything that is super loose or elastic-y...let's just say I only did that once and thankfully we were at home.

2 comments:

joc said...

This picture is SO sweet! How can you resist those eyes?

Clorissa said...

What a beautiful little girl.
Very sweet.
Mine are 19, 5 and 3. I miss those days of "just beginnings."