Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 24 and 25

Well these past couple days got away from me. So here is a re-cap to finish out the photo project.

Obama's secret service/policemen parked in our drive-way on Christmas Eve. He is vacationing in the neighborhood across the street from us. So on his arrival they had our street shut down, the canal armed with coast guard boats, our neighbors yard the press zone and the beach was blocked off on the end they are staying at. Couldn't he find a more secluded place to stay so it doesn't ruin our Christmas with chaos? Oh, did I just say that out loud?The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...oh wait, we don't have a chimney, but our TV armoire does very nicely. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Jonesey said...

Oh my word, you are the one family I know who lives in Hawaii and so naturally when we heard the Obamas were going to be there Jeremy and I said, Oh I wonder if they will see the Woods.

Too funny.

And the TV armoire is where our kids always hang ours, except they hang them on the knobs, I never thought to get hangers, great idea!

joc said...

that is nuts. and very inconvenient. :)