Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 18

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree
I guess our artifical Christmas tree had enough and decided it would take a rest. It toppled over and a few of our ornaments broke. This picture was actually taken once most of it was cleaned up. Very sad. So since the stand broke (the cause of the spontaneous tumble), I think we might venture out and cut down a Norfolk pine here on Oahu...yes, they have a tree farm here. A little different looking from the mainland trees but these claim to not drop pine needles all over the place...my kind of tree.

3 comments:

Joc said...

oh...what a sad thing. Especially about the ornaments...But kind of fun that you get to have a real tree now!

Ryan said...

Sad times! Hopefully the new tree will make your house smell all piney. That's one of my favorite parts of a real tree.

valthecraftygal said...

Im Impressed I had no idea there was a tree farm here-what a great memory and excellent idea~