Thursday, August 13, 2009

snapshots


The great thing about a blog is that it reminds me to take pictures of my kiddo's. So thankfully our third child has just as many pictures as our first. The only difference is that Ethan has a completed album of his first year. Jude has half of year done and poor Ansley I haven't even started. But at least we'll have this blog to look back on.


She is one determined little girl...if she sees a toy that she wants, nothing will stop her.


My favorite smile of hers...the old man smile.

When her teeth were coming in, her tongue was hanging out of her mouth quite a bit. I guess that helped sooth the gums.
Full of mischief.
Who is that baby?

1 comment:

Clay said...

She is so beautiful! (Please ignore the lack of communication for the past...ummm...forever...)
Your kids are so big and so cute!