Thursday, April 16, 2009

shoo fly

Yesterday Jude, Ansley and I took a little walk to the beach to look at the waves (it was too cold to go swimming) and as we were walking down the beach path I realized Jude had stopped a few feet behind me. I turned around to see what he was doing and he stood frozen starring at his arm and flinging his hand as a little fly would land, fly off and land again on Jude. So I asked:

"Jude what are you doing?"

With a terrified look Jude replied, "The fly is chasing me."

This kid cracks me up. I could post a Jude saying everyday.

1 comment:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Aw. That is too cute! Your children are just darling!!!

I didn't see any issues with your blog so I'm guessing your computer may have just been having a "moment." :) Let me know if you ever need any help with anything in the future!