Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4 months

Ansley is officially the size of the bear now. She also is a fidgety little thing. She had a hard time holding still for her portraits.

And she loves to chew on everything she can get her mouth on...even a bear leg.It seems like I was just posting her 3 month pictures. I can't believe a whole month has already gone by...and at the same time I can't believe we survived another month. :o) This is what she is up to these days:

-chewing on her hands...my shoulder, her dress, a toy, etc.
-squealing at the top of her lungs...sometimes happy, sometimes mad
-she had her first solid food today and loved it...she gave me big smiles
-she takes a bottle when mommy needs to get out...woo-hoo
-she started giggling when we play peek-a-boo or tickle her...otherwise she has a very serious look
-goes to sleep on her own without needing to be rocked...thank goodness for thumbs
-she's finally on a predictable schedule so we can plan our days accordingly
-she loves to flip over in the middle of the night and waits for us to come flip her back so she can go back to sleep...we have our "flipping back over" practices every day to remedy this problem but we have yet to master that skill

-she's my slowest gainer but as you can see by the rolls, she loves her food...my favorite is the wrist roll

2 comments:

Rebekah Crossman said...

I can't believe she is 4 months as well. That has gone by so fast. I love seeing all your pictures on here and keeping up with your family.

Anonymous said...

She needs to see her Mimi. Her Mimi needs to see her too. Very cute. Give her a hug from us.
Mom H